Jeff Johnson, Founder and Principal
Jeff has a diverse background in real estate, with degrees in real estate, land use affairs and construction management. Additionally, his 25 year career in real estate includes co-founding and operating WhyNot Community Housing, an affordable housing non-profit for 10 years, being a real estate broker for 25 years, and acting as President of West Coast Construction and Development, a cell tower development and construction company. Jeff is a more than qualified industry expert, who possesses the experience to help you accomplish your goals
As a 25 year resident of the Sacramento area, he has the detailed knowledge of the neighborhoods buyers may be considering for their dream home. As a result, Jeff helps sellers get maximum return on investment for their property and finds perfect investment opportunities for residential real estate investors.
Jeff has also been a General Engineering Contractor for the last 25 years, and has established a skilled team of subcontractors who are guaranteed to accomplish projects on time and on budget. Whether it’s a home addition, a kitchen or bath remodeling, or a complete rehab of an investment property, client expectations are exceeded.
- Real Estate Broker — NewLook Realty Inc.
- President — West Coast Construction and Development – Cellular Tower Construction and Engineering
- Project Manager — Whynot Community Housing Corporation – Non-Profit Residential Construction
- Construction Inspector – U.S. SBA/FEMA Federal Disaster Assistance – Over 4000 inspections of residential and commercial structures
- General Engineering Contractor — NewLook Construction – Construction and Remodeling of Residential housing
- Sacramento State University – BS — Real Estate and Land Use Affairs
- University of California at Davis – Construction Management
- Sacramento State University – Construction Management & Post Graduate Studies
- Grossmont College — AA
- Licensed California Real Estate Broker
- Licensed Real Estate Appraiser – Provisional
- A-1 General Engineering Contractor
- B-2 General Building Contractor
- C-7 Low Voltage Electrical Contractor
- C-8 Concrete Contractor
- C-10 Electrical Contractor
- B-2 Nevada General Building Contractor (Inactive)
- Inspection Training Associates (ITA) — Graduate
- Member – CREIA – California Real Estate Inspectors Association
- Affiliate -ICC — International Code Council
- Member – Sacramento Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors
- Certified Home Inspector / Manufactured Home Inspector – Jim Lucas Enterprises, Inc. – Certificate #M3159
- Association of General Contractors
Nicole Davis, Acquisition Manager
Nicole Davis RN has been a registered nurse for the last 18 years, but aside from taking care of patients, she enjoys being creative and working on home renovations. Nicole has done many renovations of her own and for the last year and a half has participated in expanding NewLook Realty. Nicole looks forward to taking NewLook Realty to the next level as Acquisition Manager.
Jennifer Granillo, Operations Manager
Jennifer has been involved in the medical industry for more than 10 years. She worked in the San Francisco Bay area in very challenging, economically distressed neighborhoods-communicating with clients from many different backgrounds, nationalities, and languages. She worked in neighborhoods where a diverse population of low-income occupants often were not able to access adequate housing and medical care. Jennifer has opened numerous medical facilities working with different doctor’s groups. In this role, she facilitated the acquisition and construction of various sized medical outpatient centers. Jennifer has strong admin and people skills and is good at listening to people and helping them solve their problems. She has a passion for the Real Estate Industry because she is able to sit down and discuss the nature of the home seller’s issues and help establish a workable solution. Jennifer is the Operations Manager and Acquisitions Representative for NewLook Realty as well as outreach and marketing for the firm.
Lisa Carrera, Outreach Coordinator and Acquisitions
Lisa is an experienced listing and sales agent who has helped many buyers and sellers resolve home purchasing and selling complications. She is an ordained Pastor, does work with women’s groups, and holds annual food drives for two different women’s and children shelters; as well as, performing international missionary services with her church. She readily connects with seller’s in distress with her caring personality, and works with sellers to find the best solution for their lifestyle. She is a true gem to work with.
Renee Difuntorum, Outreach Coordinator and Acquisitions
Renee has had a long career as a property manager following 20+ years of experience working with the homeless population as a mental health worker, and as a case manager. Working in a collaborative effort with multiple social service agencies; to assist clients with achieving higher levels of self-sufficiency, assessing homeless survivors of domestic violence for mental health indicators, housing placement, and facilitating support groups for clients surviving multiple life stressors. She is very qualified to help sellers solve their housing issues, and a range of issues that sellers may confront when selling their home.